Award in Ozumo given for winner of the highest available division. In terms of RIKISHIgame, we will made it a Stable Award.
Emperor’s Cup will be awarded to Stable, which will have a direct majority of championships won in this basho. No ex aequos.
- Hajuhi-beya (Easter 2015)
- Hajuhi-beya (April 2015, 2nd Time)
- Hessian-beya (Aki 2015)
- Hessian-beya (Kyushu 2015, 2nd Time)
- Hessian-beya (December 2015, 3rd Time)
- Bembel-beya (February 2016)
- Hessian-beya (Haru 2016, 4th Time)
- Hessian-beya (June 2016, 5th Time)
- Bembel-beya (Aki 2016, 2nd Time)
- Bembel-beya (October 2016, 3rd Time)
- Bembel-beya (Kyushu 2016, 4rd Time)
- Bembel-beya (December 2016, 5th Time)
- Bembel-beya (Hatsu 2017, 6th Time)
- Bembel-beya (April 2017, 7th Time)
- Bembel-beya (Natsu 2017, 8th Time)
Award given to stables of all champions if their oyakatas are from the same country. Because players can change the country as often as they want, it will be checked before declaration.
- Poland (Hajuhi-beya, Golynohana-beya – June 2015)
- Germany (Tenshinhan-beya, Hessian-beya, Bembel-beya – August 2015)
- Germany (Hessian-beya , Bembel-beya  – Hatsu 2016)
- Germany (Hessian-beya , Bembel-beya , Tenshinhan-beya  – February 2016)
- Germany (Bembel-beya , Sternenblitz-beya, Hessian-beya  – October 2016)
- Germany (Bembel-beya , Sternenblitz-beya , Hessian-beya  – Kyushu 2016)